Im jealous.
I wanna go study there also la. Bloooody hell!
Here is bullshit.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THE CONSERVATION OF MOMENTUM!
How about the theory of ideal gases?
Well,maybe you'd like to know how monopolies operate?
TheKneesYo! says:
hahahah
Alvin says:
Or a little knowledge about the way Mathematical Induction works.
Damn freaking annoying.
TheKneesYo! says:
lol
poor u
Alvin says:
Yes obviously! While I obviously dont really know those things also lols. I just sleep through lectures and tutorials.
TheKneesYo! says:
horrible sia u
Alvin says:
Sian,I havent been to chomp chomp for like forever.And guess who's fault is it?
That's why I say I going to fail promos and retain ma.Getting results in 9 more days.Retaining in 9 more days.Freaking totally awesome lols
TheKneesYo! says:
whose fault is it???
hahahah
Alvin says:
You tell me leh? I dont know.Maybe it's the trees outside my library.
OR MAYBE IT'S DENISE YEO WHO'S NOT HERE
TheKneesYo! says:
HAHAHAH
wahlao why my fault sia
Alvin says:
You tell me leh.
Pangseh all of us to some nice city
Then Jacq Koh the shortie still hasnt grown taller.
TheKneesYo! says:
hhahaa
mean sia
I MISS MAH 2/3s!!! N my SITI, MON, IZZ, ZUL(technically he's izzah's la xD), SOOKSY, YK!!
ZIAI n SHER me missing yous tooooo! Kat babe u too! SABBBBBBBBBY!!! =D plus loads of other ppl whose names i cant put here in case i miss out some then kena kena kena =P hahah
<3<3<3